Greetings and thanks for visiting.
This page addresses two mutually beneficial opportunities:
1. Book purchases (scroll down for ISBN)
2. Hosting me for readings and/or lectures
I would love Healing America’s Narratives to appear on your shelves and know that you already have trusted vendors from whom you purchase books.
If you’d like another option, I’d be happy to send you a shipping-included quote, and understand 100% if your supplier offers a better deal.
Here is what we can (and can’t) do for you:
- We can only accept prepaid orders. If that doesn’t work for you, we understand.
- If you’d like a quote, please send the following information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Library/Bookstore Inquiry
Please include the following in the body of the email so you’ll receive an accurate quote:
1. Name of contact person
2. Shipping address to which books will be delivered
3. Number of books
4. Trade paper or hardcover (we can quote both)
- You will receive a quote within 24 hours.
- If you choose to accept our quote, please send a purchase order with payment (we accept PayPal and checks).
Purchase order should include:
- Tax-exempt number for libraries and other nonprofit organizations.
- Confirmation of addressee name and shipping address to which books will be delivered.
All sales are final except for books that arrive damaged. In that case we will issue a refund or reorder books at your request. We will provide an address to which the damaged books should be returned. Please don’t return them to the warehouse from which they were shipped.
979-8-9862690-0-9 (trade paper)
I am available for both online and local in-person events.
For some background, and to assess my ability to speak and listen, this link (or search “Fully Human Connections” on YouTube) will take you to a series of podcasts in which Christopher King, occasional guests, and I discuss elements of the book. The series began in June 2022.
Please send an email to
email@example.com to set up a time to discuss this.
Thanks for your interest in Healing America’s Narratives–both the book and the act itself.